Got an app that worked in Windows 7 and doesn’t work in Windows 10? We can fix it at no cost – also for #WVD.
Demo of AppAssure: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6ojdaS36GE&feature=youtu.be
Relevant portion of App Assure docs:
Windows Virtual Desktop
- Virtualized apps that run on Windows Server Remote Desktop Session Host (RDSH) also run on Windows 10 Enterprise multi-session as part of Windows Virtual Desktop.
- Apps running on any Windows 7 or Windows 10 virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) environment also run on Windows 7 Enterprise and Windows 10 Enterprise as part of Windows Virtual Desktop.*
- Apps running on Windows 7 or Windows 10 client devices also run on Windows 7 Enterprise and Windows 10 Enterprise as part of Windows Virtual Desktop.*
*Windows 10 Enterprise multi-session compatibility exclusions and limitations include:
- Limited redirection of hardware.
- A/V-intensive apps may perform in a diminished capacity.
- 16-bit apps aren’t supported for 64-bit Windows Virtual Desktop.